GOCHIKKO Rompers/Jumpsuit for New born baby
A Rompers Jumpsuit New born Baby is single piece clothing which is mostly worn by new born babies and toddlers. Usually, rompers Jumpsuit are designed with ease of diaper change with some kind of closure on the legs for quick change without having to undress your new baby. Just unbutton or unzip the closure and change the diapers.
These days, the selection of outfits for new born baby Boys & Girls and toddlers is amazing. Parents may buy anything they may want. The styles, colors, patterns, and prints — everything can be selected according to the preferences of parents. After all, in the first years, the choice of clothes depends on the taste of adults who enjoy dressing their child from the very first days in a baby coming home outfit until the age of 3-4 years when a toddler wants to decide on one’s own
It being very comfortable, the fact that rompers are a single piece of clothing means that active and wriggly babies are less likely to escape from their clothes when wearing one. Fasteners on rompers/ jumpsuit also mean they are easy to put on and take off for nappy changes.
Getting a romper on and off your baby Boys & girl is simple! Instead of going over the head, start with the feet. Slide your child’s legs through the romper into the leg area. Then, simply pull the romper up to the torso
One piece garment primarily worn by infants and young toddlers.
Baby Onesies: an All-in Piece of Cloth for baby boys & girls
- Rompers are versatile can be used in all seasons for comfort and to enjoy a picnic or day out with family or cold winter.
- The romper—also known as playsuit—has become a favourite summer staple among women of all ages.
- The baby’s skin is gentle, our rompers / jumpsuit made from 100% organic soft cotton for the comfort and care.
- Dressing up the baby is back-breaking, so we designed the rompers with twitch buttons to free and easy to dress up your baby even when he’s asleep.
- Made from soft cotton gives warmth, gentle on skin and prevent skin irritation. The Footsie or Foot Rompers protects and keeps the baby’s feet warm.
It is helpful for Your baby’s safety
- Around the neck. Bring the front down gently over their face. And then take each sleeve open as wide as you can reaching through the sleeve opening for their little hand.
- OPEN TITCH BUTTON: Our rompers provide quick dressing with zero hassle. The front titch buttons on the rompers will easily allow diaper change & dressing. These rompers for new born ensure that your baby sleeps peacefully without any discomfort.
- Baby boys clothes from neck to ankle button closure makes late-night diaper changes quick and easy and the diaper gusset gives extra room for your baby’s diaper, preventing rubbing on your baby’s gentle skin.
- Boneless design, tight stitching, baby clothes will not hurt the baby’s skin, smooth and comfortable. Let the mother rest assured, and give the baby comfort.